Senior Internal Auditor/Frankfurt
Ref: IA/Frankfurt 412
AuditSphere is currently assisting one of our clients within industrial sector with their Senior Internal Auditor role based in the regional HQ in Frankfurt area, Germany.
Our client is offering an opportunity to highly contribute to the rapid growth of the newly established internal audit team and develop the role in a very dynamic environment.
It is a very high visibility role, offering an excellent exposure to different businesses within the group as well as an opportunity to travel worldwide approximately 40/50% of your working time, mostly within Europe and Americas. This role would suit an independent, flexible, hands on professional, willing to define his own agenda and be a business partner adding value to various teams of the group.
English will be your working language, although German/other language will be highly valued in this role.
· Support the Senior Manager of Internal Audit in the preparation of risk assessment
· Analyse and evaluate financial statements and business processes in terms of their efficiency, correctness, functionality and adequacy within the company and its subsidiaries worldwide
· Provide active support of process optimization by developing suggestions for improvement
· Perform audits and review internal controls of various organizational and functional areas
· Independent risk-based audit planning
· Execute data analyses and data extraction for efficient auditing
· Identify risk areas and improvement opportunities, especially for internal control systems
· Provide support for more junior team members with regards to topics in the area of Finance &Controlling, Audit and Internal Controls
MA in Business Administration/Audit/ Industrial Engineering
Recognised professional qualification such as CIA/ACCA/CPA/CFE very desirable
Minimum 3-5 years of experience of external and/or internal audit, ideally internal Audit experience(financial, operational, compliance) combined with the external audit experience within a global professional accounting firm
Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct complex data analysis
Very good knowledge of SAP, MS Office and analytical tools, such as IDEA or ACL, especially in Purchasing, Sales and Logistics
Fluent in English. Other foreign languages (especially German and Spanish) are highly evaluated
Ability to effectively work with new and unpredictable situations
Flexibility to travel (40%-50%)
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity please send us your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number above.