We are looking for an engaged and enthusiastic Backend Developer with experience in building and managing distributed systems.
Our client cares about code quality and performance, tests and proper documentation. The years of experience or any specific programming language are less important than your approach to development.
Some of the challenges you will be working on are:
- Transition the current system to service-oriented architecture
- Manage and optimize the underlying infrastructure
- Ensure the reliability of the deployment pipeline
- Develop and improve features for platform's users
- Python (including Django)
- A structured approach to problem-solving
- Experience with building and connecting services
- A keen eye for good design
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Passion for shipping new products
Our client is offering:
- A central role within the company that defines a large part of their customer success and happiness
- Free lunch catered by their own chef
- Modern office overlooking Mitte rooftops
- Flexible work hours and vacation
- A place to learn, experiment, discover and develop yourself professionally and personally
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send us your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number above.