We are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work on an exciting, innovative product with one of our clients in Berlin.
As part of their global team in Mitte you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and impact across all their markets by providing innovative capabilities for all of the apps and site.
You will be working in cross functional teams using agile methods. Our client’s Backend-, Frontend- and Mobile Developers as well as Product Owners are working as a team to build successful products that excite their users and customers. The teams have the full responsibility for development and operation of their services and apps, deciding about architecture, tech-stack and tools on their own, in close cooperation with the other teams. The foundation of the product are Java 8 / Spring Boot Backend Services, and a Node / Responsive React Frontend.
- Contribute to the team's work with high-quality, scalable code
- Coach and mentor junior members of your team
- Improve agile development and continuous delivery process
- Collaborate with other team members and engineers
- Ensure code quality and maintainability by evolving architecture and tech stack, code reviews, refactoring, standards and improving build and test systems
- Advanced understanding of design, implementation and operation of distributed services and APIs (bonus: SEO Experience)
- Advanced knowledge of common web technologies (HTTP, DNS, REST/JSON, OAuth, Ajax)
- Experience with Automated testing, unit tests with Jasmine & Karma, UI tests with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with package managers like npm and Bower, Build pipelines with Grunt, Gulp or webpack
- Passion for agile software development, product discovery and continuous delivery
- Independently and quick adoption of new technologies and concepts
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
Our client is offering:
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- International career opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, developer-grade notebook or desktop of your choice
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, please send us your CV to email@example.com stating the reference number above.